Being undermined - means allowing another to make you less confident, less powerful, or less likely to succeed. This often happens gradually and unconsciously.
However, according to Napoleon Hill, OUR SUSCEPTIBILITY TO NEGATIVE INFLUENCES of others is Evil, an evil we have against ourself and our highest good. Without doubt, the most common weakness of all human beings is the habit of leaving their minds open to the negative influence of other people.
This exercise draws your attention to this "evil"
- I am so HGT that I am safe
- I am so HGT that I allow myself to be safe
- I am so HGT that I am free
- I am so HGT that I am blessed
- I am so HGT that I am a blessing
- I am so HGT that I am receiving better than I can image in all areas of my life.
- I am so HGT that I am in alignment with God’s will